1) Please apply clear water to the sensitive area of the heart rate sensor, then contact with the skin;
2) Please check whether the battery separator is removed;
3) Please change the battery;
4) Please check whether the software supports Magene heart rate sensor;
5) Since the Bluetooth protocol only allows one software or equipment to be connected at one time, please try to reconnect after making sure that Magene heart rate sensor is not connected to other equipment;
6) Bad contact can be caused by pushing down the metal shrapnel when installing the battery. Please lift up the edge of the metal shrapnel.