1) Please check whether the battery separator is removed.
2) Make sure the sensor is not connected to other devices.
3) In order to save power, the sensor will go to sleep when it detects no data for 1 minute. Normal broadcasting will resume when the device is used.
4) Please check if the sensor can be found on Magene Utility. If it can be found and connected on Magene Utility, please check if the location and Buletooth permission is given to the software, if given, please check whether the software/equipment supports Magene S3+.
5) Reinstall the battery, and check if the indicator light is on. If not, the battery may be installed incorrectly, or the battery may be dead, please replace it with a new one.