1. Before installing an inner tube, such locations as the inner wall of the cover tire, the rim, and the tire cushion should be checked, so as to ensure that there is no raised sharp item that may cause the inner tube to rupture.
2. Even for tubeless wheels, tire cushions with the correct size are recommended and should be properly installed.
3. Before installing an inner tube to the rim, the inner tube should be slightly inflated to a round shape with a bicycle pump, and the pressure should be lower than 0.5bar/8psi.
4. For the cover tire installation, the cover tire bead on one side should be first installed into the rim groove; then, the inner tube valve should be inserted into the rim valve hole, and the inner tube should be inserted into the cover tire and put into the tire groove. The inner tube between the cover tire and the rim must be smooth without folding or twisting. The tire bead on the other side of the cover tire should be pried into the groove at last.
5. The installed tire should be checked again to make sure that the inner tube is not squeezed by the cover tire or the rim.
6. After installation, the inner tube should be slowly inflated with a presta valve inflator, ensuring that the tire pressure is kept within the range required by the tire and the rim.
7. Note: Do not install with metal or sharp tire spoons, because such tools may damage the inner tube, cover tire, or the rim.